Vision: The Hope of Christ in Every Student.
Mission: To equip Christian students to lead First Priority campus clubs/groups.
Plan: To partner with local churches to train students for campus ministry.
Execution: The First Priority student-led groups/clubs execute the H.O.P.E. cycle which is repeated throughout the school year.
How Does H.O.P.E. Work?
Help Week: Students exploring ways to seek and to share God; helping each other to understand God’s word.
Overcome Week: Students inspiring each other to overcome personal struggles.
Prepare Week: Students understanding how God has worked in their lives by preparing their faith stories.
Engage Week: Students sharing their faith stories and the gospel message.
Our Statement of Faith
God loves mankind so much that He gave:
- His Word to be the written source of absolute truth.
- His Son Jesus, to restore our relationship with God.
- His Spirit to empower believers to live holy lives.
- His Mandate to proclaim Christ’s sinless life, death, and resurrection to all.
- His Church to equip believers to reach the world.
All staff, board members and volunteers will commit to:
- Living a life which honors God.
- Being in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Living a life which is under the authority of and consistent with Scripture.
- Serving with followers of Jesus Christ from diverse backgrounds and from all races.
- Living according to and sharing the whole gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Meeting the highest standards of stewardship in regard to time, talent and treasure.
All First Priority clubs are student-initiated and student-led. During each meeting student leaders open and close in prayer, guide others through the H.O.P.E. topic, and help new students to get involved. FOA_Statement_of_Faith
Partnering with the Local Church
Jesus said to make disciples (Matthew 28:19), to share the gospel (Romans 10:14), and to love others (Matthew 22:39). With this in mind, we partner with youth pastors to train their students for campus ministry.
To provide quality resources and ongoing support to students who lead First Priority campus groups/clubs. To help students become better leaders, connect with peers, and share their Christian faith. To train, screen, background check and regularly communicate with all volunteers who are held to the highest standards and to a Biblical lifestyle.
About Our Organization
First Priority’s role is to ensure that students are equipped, empowered and engaged in order to run their campus groups/clubs. First Priority groups/clubs welcome all students to participate in meetings and Engage Week activities regardless of backgrounds or belief systems. First Priority groups/clubs are NOT Bible studies nor are they designed to replace church/youth group. Equipping Empowering Engaging
In addition to helping students run campus groups/clubs, we provide support to schools in need. This service component or our organization focuses on mobilizing resources from area businesses, churches, private donors and organizations. We are deeply committed to supporting schools and families; especially those in need. This often means providing such things as school supplies, clothing/food or other items.
For more information, please send us an email: